Pages

Monday, December 1, 2014

give-away winner

Drumroll please....

... and the winner of the very first (and possibly only) give-away this blog has hosted is Emily!!  Emily, I will be contacting you to find out where to send this little piece and see if I can get it there in the next week or so. A huge thank you to all who participated. There is a secret thrill I have at getting to send something tangible your way.


Through the experience of hosting a somewhat personal give-away, I have felt an overall sense of support from those who read along. Sometimes posting thoughts to a blog can feel very silent, like delivering jokes to an audience that you can't hear laughing. It is hard to know how my experiences, exhortations, lessons, or words are recieved. Yet I still feel drawn to continue posting and processing in this way. It feels like a type of obedience to share in a way that is authentic and might serve to encourage others to persevere in their own journeys. So thank you for giving back in a small way through your comments. It is a big source of encouragement to me to press on.

As we exit Thanksgiving weekend and enter the busiest time of year, may you pause long enough to offer similar gifts of encouragement to the many you will meet during this season of Advent. Sometimes a word, or a smile, or a comment is the best gift you can give. May Joy be yours in abundance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Warmly encouraged to share your own thoughts...