Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

innumerable

Just before Thanksgiving I am struck with the ambition to send out my Christmas cards early, surprising everyone with my timeliness, fooling them into thinking I have it all together.

As you might have already guessed, that did not even come close to happening. On the contrary, an electronic greeting must suffice altogether this year. On the final day of December, I think it is not too late to squeak in a Christmas greeting from my family to yours!

Best of eighty plus photos. No joke.

The year 2014 has been a somewhat heavy one in our home for a number of different reasons, some emotional and Spiritual reasons, some related to health anomalies, some because of the trials of dear friends. As this year concludes, however, I have no trouble counting my blessings. As I begin to count them, I realize they are innumerable.

Happy New Year! May your blessings be too many to count!

1 comment:

  1. Lol at 80+ photos! You're ahead of me, I didn't even send out digital greetings this year :)

    ReplyDelete

Warmly encouraged to share your own thoughts...