Usually Mondays are my catch up days, when I do the laundry and pick up and clean the floors and all of the stuff we were not doing over the weekend. We need Mondays to get caught up as much as we need weekends to let it all go.
After the long Thanksgiving weekend with family in town and all that extra fun we were having, my catch up day flowed over into Tuesday. After everyone else went off to school and work today, I told Sommer, "Today is catch up day! We are not going anywhere. We are going to get your room picked up and do laundry and put this house back together! Let's play catch up!"
She said, "I like ketchup on my eggs. And my hamburgers."
Huh?
Oh, right. Ketchup day.
I suppose there is room for both kinds of day. We will have eggs for breakfast, hamburgers for dinner, and a lot of cleaning in between. Ketchup on our food and catch up on our chores.
On that note... Happy ketchup day!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Warmly encouraged to share your own thoughts...